Register your guarantee
Dear Customer, this guarantee is conditional to the 1, 2 or 5 years applicable to the appliance as indicated at the time of purchase by the brochure, the retailer, or at www.gorenje.co.uk . If you are in doubt and require further clarification, please kindly refer to the respective brochure, contact your retailer or contact Gorenje UK. Once your product has been registered online, you should receive an automated email to confirm this. Thank you.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure all fields marked with * are filled in correctly and ensure your email address (if this applies) is valid as guarantee confirmation is sent to this address. Please see Where to locate sticker with Model, Serial & ART number to help you find the 'rating sticker' on your appliance, containing the information required. Failure to supply this will cause delays in registration.
Where to locate sticker with Model, Serial & ART number
- Washing machines - Built in & Free standing: open door, placed above porthole
- Dryers: open door, placed above porthole
- Dishwashers: open door, on right side of door
- GVI6520 / 5539 ONLY: open door , etched into steel near door catch
- Double Ovens: open bottom door, on left side
- BD/BDU2135: only open bottom door, on bottom panel below door opening
- Larders: open door, bottom left hand side, next to salad drawer
- Freezers: open door, bottom left hand side, next to bottom drawer
- Fridge/Freezers: open door, usually in refrigerator, on bottom left side
- Wine Stores: open door, placed on inner roof of appliance
- Combination Microwave: open door, on side of door opening
- Microwave: open door, on side of door opening
- Steam Oven: open door, on side of door opening
- Single Ovens: open door, below bottom of oven opening.
- Retros: open refrigerator door, on left side, next to salad drawer
- Hobs: underside of hob (Not mandatory if already installed)
- Hoods: remove filter, usually on or adjacent to motor
- RK60359OR: only open door, usually in refrigerator, on bottom left side, alternatively it can be found on the back of the appliance