Our love of retro design and character doesn’t stop at fridges! In keeping with our love of vintage aesthetics we’ve created #Retris, an arcade-style game complete with polyphonic music, and we’re offering a Baby Blue refrigerator from our Retro collection to the highest scorer. Think you or a friend could be in with a chance of winning?
1. The promoter is: Gorenje UK Ltd whose registered office is at 27-37 St. George's Road, London SW19 4EU.
2. Employees of Gorenje UK Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. All entrants must be UK residents
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.gorenje.co.uk.
6. Closing date for entry will be [31.10.16]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as stated above.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The winner will receive a ORB153BL refrigerator.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be decided by the leader board. The entrant with the highest score wins the prize, stated as a Gorenje Retro fridge. In the event of a tie, the top scores will be invited to have a one-off head to head play-off to decide who wins.
14. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will organise delivery to one specified address on one agreed day to be arranged between the two parties.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. By entering, the winner agrees for their name to be used in post-event publicity activity. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.