Sometimes we’ve got to truly satisfy the sweet tooth within us, so if you’re craving some sweet indulgence, we’ve got the perfect quick recipe for you. This one’s a real treat and it’s incredibly easy to make!
Start by slicing a brioche loaf and rolling the slices to thin them out. Butter one side of each slice and spread the chocolate on the other before placing the brioche into a toastie maker butter side down. Place some marshmallows in the centre of your brioche and toast until golden brown.
To top it off, serve with a scoop of smooth vanilla ice cream. Simple!
- Brioche loaf
- Chocolate spread
- Vanilla ice cream
1. Slice the brioche loaf and thin the slices with a rolling pin.
2. Butter one side of each slice.
3. Spread the chocolate on the other side of each slice.
4. Place your brioche slices into a toastie maker butter side down.
5. Place marshmallows in the centre and top with the second slice, butter side up.
6. Toast until golden brown.
To keep up to date with all our news, why not follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.