Thursday, 18th February 2010
Advanced Tumble Drying Technology: From Gorenje, Energy Efficiently
Gorenje, the Slovenian company, produces inspiring, design-led appliances with functionality and quality that is affordable too. Their latest tumble dryers boast class-leading energy efficiency making them perfect for those who want to make life easier as well as better for our planet too.
Gorenje’s latest 7 kg condenser tumble dryer, the D72325/BK, uses high-tech electronics to achieve its class-leading ‘B’ energy rating. The condenser tumble dryer is extremely efficient and achieves a 13% energy saving in comparison to existing ‘C’ energy rated models. With the extra large capacity and delayed start means you can maximise load capacity and take advantage of less expensive energy tariffs, where available for further economy.
The tumble dryer’s control panel is clutter-free, clean and contemporary using a neat rotary control. Option selection is very quick and easy, with the emphasis on an intuitive and logical system.
For space-saving convenience it may be stacked on top of the matching washing machine using the innovative vacuum feet stacking kit included with the appliance.
Benefits of Gorenje’s condenser tumble dryer, D72325:
- Condenser tumble dryer for ‘plug in and go’ convenience – it can be placed anywhere in the kitchen, utility area or location of choice
- Large 7kg capacity
- High-tech electronic controls with eco-friendly delayed start
- LED programme indicator for user feedback
- Sensor and timed drying programme options
- 12 programmes including three for synthetics, five for cottons and a mixed programme for convenience
- 20 minute refresh programme for freshening clothes and removing odours etc.
- Easy access front filter
- Anti-crease option for wrinkle free results following the end of the drying programme
- Low temperature setting for synthetic and sports fibres
- Can be plumbed in – ideal if stacked on a washing machine or near to drainage outlet
- Illuminated drum so the odd sock doesn’t escape
- Electronic service diagnostic system for quick service diagnosis, saving consumer time and money
- Can be stacked using appropriate stacking kit for compact footprint
- Available in classic white or contemporary black
- Dimensions: H x W x D 85 x 60 x 60 cm
With over half a century in appliance manufacturing the company embraces the latest quality assurance standards to ensure the very best appliance quality resulting in free 2-year parts and labour guarantee.
For more information on Gorenje’s latest laundry appliances call Gorenje UK on 020 8247 3980.