High-quality dishwashers are ranked in the highest energy class to date; thus, they deliver extraordinary energy efficiency and considerable savings. In addition, they impress with A-rated washing and drying effect. From now on, you will wash your dishes responsibly and in an environmentally friendly manner, as Gorenje dishwashers fully comply with the stringent European Guidelines on power savings.
AAA rating ensures optimal energy efficiency, cleaning performance and drying performance in the highest, A class. Only the appliances that fully comply with strict European guidelines in relation to energy savings and, consequently, the preservation of our environment, are featured in this class.
Automatic programme selection
No manual programme selection is required for dishwashers with the highly integrated and innovative UseLogic® sensor technology, as the appliance automatically detects the size of the load and the degree of soiling on the dishes. The most sophisticated models feature an automatic programme that enables you to wash your dishes within two temperature ranges (party glassware or fine porcelain at a lower temperature, and other, less fragile dishes at a higher temperature). The sensors continually monitor the water in the dishwasher, identifying impurities and adjusting their operation accordingly, so as to deliver perfectly clean dishes whilst also ensuring the optimal consumption of water, energy and time.
Economical with water as well
New generation dishwashers also stand out with very low water consumption! Using up to 41 percent less water, these machines will allow you to actively contribute to responsible use of natural resources. Use of an economical washing machine will reduce water consumption by four times compared to manual dishwashing. The best models will even use as little as 10 litres of water.
*applies to the Eco program
Short turbo programme Quick ‘n’ Shine
The selected programme allows you to halve the time required to do the dishes by optimising the stages of the dishwashing cycle. This way, the desired effect is also achieved at full load with your dishes done cleaned and with outstanding results.
Some Gorenje dishwasher models also incorporate the Delay Start feature, which effectively enables you to set the time of the dishwashing up to 19 hours in advance. This function provides an opportunity for additional savings by allowing you to time your dishwashing so as to coincide with the low electricity rate.
Twist System for outstanding cleaning results
Due to the rectangular shape of the 45 cm Slim dishwashers, the standard spray arm does not reach the front and the rear of the dishwasher equally well. Gorenje has developed an innovative solution: a special shower arm design, which in addition to spinning on its axis also moves longitudinally from the front panel to the rear and back. This enables the water to be sprayed evenly over the entire dishwasher interior so as to achieve optimal results. In addition to perfectly clean dishes this solution also ensures low water and energy consumption.
Gorenje Eco GREEN tips – What could we do at home
- Run the dishwasher only when it is full. Running a partially filled dishwasher two times will use twice as much energy as running a full load once since dishwashers don't have different load size settings.
- If your dishwasher has an "economy" or "energy saving" setting, use it.
- Choose the shortest wash cycle on your dishwasher. A short cycle uses less energy and will work just as well on everything but the dirtiest of dishes.
- Although many newer dishwashers do not require you to rinse dishes off before loading, many people still do. If you prefer to pre-rinse your dishes, use cold water to do so.
- Do not install your dishwasher next to your refrigerator. The heat and moisture given off by the dishwasher will increase the refrigerator's energy consumption. If you must put them next to each other, place a sheet of foam between them for insulation.